DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
MX CLOUD SERVICES DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT AND MAY DISCLOSE
- Information we receive from you on new account and service request
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, and others such as account balances, payment history, account activity and statements.
- If you visit our Internet web site, https://www.mxcloud.services/ (the “website”), information you may submit to us on our website forms and information we may collect through “cookies” (explained below).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Use personal data internally for the purposes of furthering our business, which may include analyzing information we receive form you, matching that information with the information of others, processing services, maintaining accounts, resolving disputes, preventing fraud, and verifying your identity.
- Disclose personal data when required by law, such as requests for personal data in connection with a judicial, administrative, or investigative matter.
- Use and disclose personal data on an aggregate basis. This means that we may combine parts of your information with parts of the information from our other users without including other identifying components of that information, such as name, complete telephone number, complete e-mail address or your street address, in the combination.
SHARING WITH NONAFFILIATED SERVICE PROVIDERS
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Procedures and specifications for administrative, technical, and physical safeguards.
- Security procedures related to the processing, storage, retention, and disposal of confidential information.
- Programs to detect, prevent and when necessary, respond to attacks, intrusions, or unauthorized access to confidential information.
- Restricting access to customer information to employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you and appointing specific employees to oversee our information security program.
- Employee training programs to ensure that all employees are trained regarding our information security program and the laws applicable to the proper safeguarding and disposal of personal identifying information.
DISPOSAL OF BUSINESS RECORDS
COMMUNICATIONS FROM MX CLOUD SERVICES
- information on products, services, special deals, promotions
- MX Cloud Services newsletters
- ervice-related announcements, on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so (for instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email)
- communications in response to inquiries, service requests, and account management
CHOICE AND OPT-OUT
OTHER SITES AND SERVICES
TRANSFER OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATA FROM THE EU TO THE US
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
To the extent that GDPR applies to the processing of a data subjects information, this Data Privacy Statement is intended to provide you with information about what personal data that MX Cloud Services collects about you and how it is used. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to confirm that MX Cloud Services is processing your personal data, or to have access to the personal data MX Cloud Services may have about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
DATA STORAGE AND RETENTION
PROTECTION OF MINORS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
CHANGES IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
AVAILABILITY OF OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
The most up-to-date Privacy Statement is posted on the website at www.mxcloud.services/privacy-policy, or you may call us at 1-888-408-8818 to request a copy.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Scott & Scott, LLP
550 Reserve Street, Suite 200
Southlake, TX 76092
As part of MX Cloud Services’ obligations under Art. 27 of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), MX Cloud Services has appointed an EU Representative to represent it for EU citizens who make data subject request regarding their personal data. If you are an EU citizen, located in the EU, please direct your contact to the following representative: